Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Woo! We're number 2!

Hi people... person.... empty space?

So here's my first real post. Well, kind of. Mostly a picture account of how tragically!hilarious my life is.

February 23, I was feeling pretty slick in my hipster attire, playing with the fx camera on my Evo, and this bad ass picture was born:


Slick, right? Ok, I kind of look like a douchebag. Hey, I thought I looked cool. It doesn't happen often.

So, I finish out my day, with my jeegings, and Sex Pistols shirt and head up to my mom's house as I'm having shoulder surgery the next day.

February 24th... not 24 hours after the about picture was taken:


Pause for laughter.... oh, how the mighty fall. And they fall *hard*

Oh yes, that is me, stoned out of my mind, post-rotator cuff surgery. I believe "hit" is the word that you are looking for. So yes, I am still in the arm brace. Eight more days, and then I'm thinking about lighting it on fire or letting my dog use it as a chew toy. Speaking of my dog, she's a beautiful 15 pound Bichon Frise, who might actually be a hound from hell, and I her master, Damien. Bellow, one of the 3000 pictures I will be posting of her.


About two seconds after this awwww-inspiring picture was taken of her laying across my lap, she dropped a Hiroshima size dirty bomb fart on me, got up, and left. Where I, the cripple in an arm brace, was stuck. Thanks Isabella, love you too.

That's it for now,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment